
Our friend had a birthday back in July and her husband wanted us to buy tickets to go the a concert at Red Rocks for Goo Goo Dolls. (That is her creeping out in our picture!! ) It was awesome. I never knew Red Rocks could be so cool. And then to see Goo Goo Dolls! Just great. I was for sure tired by the end of the night and I think the only pregnant woman among the over 9,000 people there. But don't worry I was rockin out!! We had our annual trip to the temple this year. Reid loves to go to the temple. He is such a sweet boy. He had a paper this year that he needed to listen and or find the things on his paper to get a bingo. He got all of them and was rewarded with a piece of candy. Candy can motivate almost any one!

Our friend finally had her baby and we have been able to get our boys together a couple of times now. Man how they have missed each other! This particular day we decided to go to the train museum (well we crashed their plans and joined them). The boys loved it. They are both crazy for trains. It was a great trip that kept them busy for about two
hours. Who knew looking a bunch of trains going around and around could entertain two 5 year olds for so long?
hours. Who knew looking a bunch of trains going around and around could entertain two 5 year olds for so long?Finally here I am at 31 weeks. Getting closer... nervous and excited.

No comments:
Post a Comment