Friday, September 17, 2010

Pregnancy Pictures


My sister has really taken up photography and is quite good. She has wanted to take our family pictures for some time now and this recent change to my body gave her a perfect opportunity to try out her skills. I will say no more and let the picture speak for themselves.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I LOVE them. They are so good. You look amazing! This baby girl is going to be gorgeous like her mama. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Wow your sista took the pictures? Maybe I'll have to give her a call in a few months! You are a beautiful family; I can't wait to see the newest member!!

kelsey said...

You look so great! I am just so excited for you and can't wait to see her!!

Natalie & Aaron said...

Wow she did an awesome job...but I have to say she did have an easy one with such a cute preggo lady seriously you look great. So excited for you.

amanda said...

cant wate. love jane.