We had a ward camp out (although really it was just a sleep over in town) a month ago. It was a ton of fun hanging out with everyone and eating yummy cobbler and roasting marsh mellows. Unfortunately we are novice campers and forgot a thing or two. Mainly a flashlight. It got dark, Reid still wanted to play and the tree came out of now where. I was there talking with friends while Logan ran home to get Chop and a flash light ( a little late) when about three people came up to me to tell me that Reid was crying and bleeding. Normally I don't rush to Reid crying, but this time involved blood so I ran my large self over to him to find him bleeding from his nose, face and knees. He said he was holding a dog on a leash and the dog took off and Reid didn't see the tree. I think the tree won. Poor guy! Sunday, September 12, 2010
Camping Can Be Dangerous
We had a ward camp out (although really it was just a sleep over in town) a month ago. It was a ton of fun hanging out with everyone and eating yummy cobbler and roasting marsh mellows. Unfortunately we are novice campers and forgot a thing or two. Mainly a flashlight. It got dark, Reid still wanted to play and the tree came out of now where. I was there talking with friends while Logan ran home to get Chop and a flash light ( a little late) when about three people came up to me to tell me that Reid was crying and bleeding. Normally I don't rush to Reid crying, but this time involved blood so I ran my large self over to him to find him bleeding from his nose, face and knees. He said he was holding a dog on a leash and the dog took off and Reid didn't see the tree. I think the tree won. Poor guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment