Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A glimpse in the life of Ashley!!

Okay so I have seen this on a few of my fellow bloggers pages and thought I would try it out and show just how young I am!!! Hahaha, I feel older every day, I am not the 16 year old I used to be! 
20 Years Ago - 1988
* I was five years old!!
* I remember staying home with my mom watching soap operas
* We lived in Greeley 
* I missed the cut off date to go to school and had to wait one more year to start 

10 Years Ago - 1998
* I was learning to drive my parents huge conversion van
* I was a freshman in high school
* I ran track with my good friend Tiffany and we always went and got croutons and ranch dressing from A&W during practice when we were supposed to be running through town 

5 Years Ago - 2003
* Logan and I were newly weds! 
* I went to school to become an EDDA
* We bought our first home, a cute little condo
* I worked with my dad at his office and loved being able to work right beside him for five years 
* Logan and I went to California and took our cat Marvin on Hollywood Blvd. 

1 Year Ago - 2007
* We bought our second home that I am so in love with
* My baby became and boy and turned 2
* I lost my Grandpa to cancer
* We went to Grandad Jensen's cabins for the first time in two years and had a blast! I didn't know a boy could get so dirty!! 

6 Months Ago - 2007-2008
* Reid started gymnastics and it is so stinking funny
* I made curtains for my kitchen that I love 
* We had the best Christmas because Reid loved everything about the holiday 
* I got the decorating bug and have been decorating my house little by little 

This Year - 2008
* Reid will turn 3 and is potty training (really turning into a big boy) 
* We want to go on a cruise 
* Reid will start preschool (so not ready for this) 
* Logan and I will be married six years 
* We get a new car because we have to turn in our leased Passat 

So there you go, I am actually pretty boring, or I guess for some reason all of the fun things that happened in my life didn't have in these years. Anyway, I have had a great life and a lot of fun. 

3 comments:

Erica said...

Good job. I loved reading those things about you.

amanda said...

Wow you are young :-0
So what kind of car are you getting? And a cruise? LUCKY!!! Can I come?

Karen said...

Life is like that isn't it. Sometimes when you write it down on paper it doesn't look like much. But, when you add all of the moments together, they equal a lifetime of memories. Cute blog! I love your template. Boy, I don't miss the snow though.