Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring and Potty Training?!?!?!?



Okay so here in Colorado we are having some crazy weather. One day you are in capris or shorts and the next you are wearing heavy coats and scarfs!! I love it and hate. The moisture is nice and it isn't that cold winter snow, but man it was fun to put on capris and sandals!
We are also having some great success right now. I feel like I need to knock on wood for this one, but Reid is potty training right now and doing so good. We just started yesterday and so far has had one really little accident last night at the church and then this morning he had an accident because he had his shoes and pants on. We are starting with just underwear for most of the time because he likes to be able to get them on and off. He doesn't hold during nap or bedtime, and fights putting on a diaper so I am doing a lot of laundry. I just want him to have really positive experiences with this whole potty thing so I guess I don't mind all of the laundry but it would make my life so much easier if he just wore a diaper or pull up! Anyway, wish us luck!!

4 comments:

Cami said...

HATE the April snow, LOVE underwear boys! Good Luck. Just try not to stress him out and you should be fine!

Erica said...

Good luck- I think it's hard work.

Lauren said...

Holy snow! It seems like forever since I've seen that stuff. I'll be wanting it I'm sure in the 110 degrees down here! Keep it up Reid! I'm so proud of him! Hang in there with all of the wash.

Brenny said...

Good Luck!