Friday, April 11, 2008

The sweetest moments!

So Logan went to a hockey game with some friends tonight and I was left at home with Reid. I was thinking it was going to be a rough night with just the two of us since normally we have Logan here to break up the evening. (He doesn't get out much!!) Plus with the whole potty training thing and accidents I was feeling pretty frustrated. But to my surprise and enjoyment, we had a great night. We read books, watched Animal Planet, he went potty and then right before bed we got into jammies and watched some of the Rockies play baseball. It was so sweet to lay there next to my little miracle that is growing up too fast and just enjoy each others company. These are the moments that make all the pee stained underwear worth it!! I love being a mommy! Already the days go by way too fast and he is getting too old. Anyone know how to stop the aging process (not just for him, but me too!!)?  

3 comments:

amanda said...

Nope! And the more you have, the faster the time goes. So enjoy just having little Reid. Those are fun moments.

Brenny said...

I'd like that time stopping pill, too. Sweet post!

Sarah said...

One on one time is so precious!! They do get big so fast!