We had the opportunity to watch Elle and Macey while Sarah had little Emmitt. This picture is actually the first time we had them when we thought Sarah was going to have her baby, but they also took a bath when we had them the second time when she actually had him.
Last week Reid's other cousins from the Richardson side came all the way from Illinois to visit. He LOVES his cousin Quinn (Mya too) and misses him very much now that he has gone home. We went to Chuckie Cheese where a kid can be a kid. It also seems like it is a place where a dad can be a kid. Logan andCollin took the chance to play along with the kids. It was so much fun and I think that the cousins had a blast doin
g something new with each other.
Yeah Collin and Sarah finally had that baby. He is so cute and we were able to take the girls to see their new baby brother for the first time. Elle really loved him and was really worried about her mom being in the hospital.
Macey loved him too but mostly wanted to pull off his hat the whole time. It was very cute!!
Okay so the other night during priesthood session Reid and I were at home just hanging out. Well I am sure most of you know that my kid trips all of the time over nothing. We were in my bathroom while I was talking to my mom on the phone looking at my new shower curtain when Reid tripped and fell. It didn't seem that bad but he did hit his head on the tile so I hung up the phone with my mom to comfort him. He never really cried but I picked him up and held him and laid him back in my arms and looked at him. As I did that he just went limp, his right arm went stiff and he passed out. I brought him over to the carpet called my mom and while I was on the phone he came back to again. I can not express my fear and absolute loss at what to do. I have been CPR certified for years now and I lost it. I had no
idea what to do with him or how to react. So scary!! Anyway we called the nurse and she said we needed to take him the ER to have him looked at since he did pass out. So we went to the ER found out he was just fine and that we had to watch him for the next 48 hours. He didn't get to bed until midnight that night and he got to sleep with us. I love it when he sleeps with us. Thank goodness everything is okay, he is still himself playing and making as much noise as possible! YIKES, so scary!
8 comments:
A fun hospital trip and a scary one, what a crazy week. When Spencer cut his finger off I was scared to death and I knew it wasn't a life threatening thing. It is just scary and hard to see your kids go through scary moments, especially in the hospital! You are a good mom, and do the right thing always!
Super scary! I'm glad Reid ended up being okay. I got your message last night but since it was FHE night, didn't call back. If I don't call tonight, I'll see you on Wednesday!
Holy Crap!! I go to Utah and look what happens. I'm so glad that everything is ok and Reid is doing good. Congrats to Colin and Sarah!
Phew! I'm glad he's ok.
We had a year with multiple ER trips and I hate not knowing how to help or what is wrong. Like you said, so scary!!!
Poor little boy! He's so dang cute. Sorry about the crappy ER trip, but I'm glad that he's ok. :) Glad that he had fun with Elle and Macy. :)
I am so happy that my children are not the only ones that trip over nothing. We are very accident prone at my house. Yesterday Nathan fell off is tricycle and totally scratched up the side of his face. And last week, Emma hit her head four times in one day-all different ways. Don't you love being a mom!
Ashley!!!! That is scary!!! I probably would have passed out in fear after Elle or Macey passed out!!! Anyway, we are glad Reid is okay. Thanks again for watching the girls, I know they can be a handful. See you soon!
So SCARY! I am glad he is ok!!!
Post a Comment