Monday, March 31, 2008

I don't know how many of you have seen this, but I just watched it today while Reid was napping (it was a cozy up under the covers and watch a good movie day for me) and thoroughly enjoyed it. I cried like a baby!! If you are looking for a good chic flick, then this is the one! I won't ruin it for those of you who have not seen it, but I just have to say that I feel so bad for this amazing woman that she never got to love the way she wanted to!! So sad yet SO good!!! Hope you enjoy it! :) I am a sucker for sappy movies, just ask Logan he hates having to watch them. Hence why I watch them during the day!! 

5 comments:

amanda said...

I've been wanting to see that. Would Jane like it? My nap time includes Jane.

Logan and Ashley said...

Maybe... it moves a little slow, but there aren't any sex scenes and I don't remember any swearing. It is so worth it, you need to tell me what you think of it when you see it!!

Samantha said...

I love that movie. I am on an Enchanted kick right now. That is my movie of choice during nap time. I think I liked Pride and Prejudice a little better because of the ending though. Any way, good movie. By the way, has spring come in Colorado or are you snowed in still? Just curious.

Sarah said...

Hmm...I was waiting to see that movie too. But I heard it wasn't very good. Maybe I will have to reconsider watching it.

Brenny said...

It made me cry, too, which doesn't happen very often. It was a good flick.