
I am always trying to think of fun things to do with Reid during the day to keep him happy and occupied. Today I was at JoAnn's craft store looking for new things for Reid's room and the new guest room. Which by the way the guest room is coming along and is looking very good. Reid's on the other hand I am struggling a bit with. Anyway, while there I saw all of these really cure bird houses and thought I would buy one so that we could put feed in them and watch the birds on these beautiful spring days. To my excitement I found some that weren't painted and calling out my name. So I picked one out and let Reid pick out the colors he wanted to paint it. He picked green, pink and blue.

Very springy, a kid after mine and Logan's heart, he loves color and is learning the art of decorating... :0) I told him after his nap that we would paint this bird house and sure enough the first words out of his mouth were, "I want to paint!" Too cute. So here is our activity for the day. We hung it up outside and just need to talk to Grandma Richardson to find out what kind of bird feed to get!
Next we went over to the Richardson's tonight to celebrate Sarah's birthday, Happy Birthday Sarah! You still look 20!! Hahahaha... While there Chris, Logan's mom, had us take home some stuff of his out of his old room. I was looking forward to this because I needed some of it to decorate Reid's room. While looking through all of his stuff we

found some real treasures. Old yearbooks, jerseys and yes his old state championship ring from winning state baseball. It is too funny! I made him take this picture just you could imagine how cool he was in high school. I love it. He is looking through his yearbooks right now laughing and saying things like, "This is too good!" It is cute to see him relishing in the old days. They were so long ago, don't you think Sarah.... :0) Have a great day!
9 comments:
That Logan is sure a homie in that picture. That is so funny, but fun to have all of his stuff, too. Cute birdhouse. Reid did a nice job. :)
I LOVE the birdhouse. We also have one that Koby painted hanging in our tree! It is one of my favorite things - love having my kiddos projects displayed!
I have never doubted that Reid belongs to you and Logan- now only more proof! Logan- really?
I love the bird house. Mostly I love the lack of clothing, Is it summer over there? Because it's still winter/spring over here:)
From pooping to painting, you've got a lot of patience! What a good mom!
Logan, nice duds.
Great pics! I think it is interesting he picked pink!!=) He must hang out with his cousins too much!
Okay wait...who stole my tennis shoe idea?
fun! Kyler and Adam just bought a birdfeeder the other day!! Kyler keeps waiting and waiting for birds to find it... no such luck yet. dang birds! I love Reid's crafted one, good job on keeping life fun!
Okay Sarah, Amanda "stole" your tennis shoe idea, but she is a huge runner now and Amanda it is still cold here, but when painting you must remove all clothing before picking up the paint brush. I just hadn't put his clothes back on yet when we went outside!!
Post a Comment