Last Wednesday night was the pinewood derby and since Logan and I are cub master and assistant cub master we got to attend this event. We didn't have to do much because there is a couple from another ward that sets up the track and all the equipment needed and we just showed up with the awards. It was a nice break from all the work that usually goes into a pack meeting. Anyway, I got some great pictures of the boys and their cars and just wanted to show off our amazing pack. They are a great bunch of boys!!
P.S. My sister in law Sarah went into labor last night! I am so excited for her, we have her girls for her and I am exhausted because they dropped them off at about 2:00am and Macey woke up at 5:00am. I am not so good with little sleep, but oh well. Yeah!!!
2 comments:
You are so nice to take Sarah's girls. What did they have?
I love that you and Logan are partners in the scouts. Brett and I enjoy our "separate" callings:)
Looks like fun. Glad that you had it easier this time. :)
Post a Comment