Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bad weather, tennis and good friends...

Logan coaches the University Tennis team here in town and the girls season is in the spring which really bites. It is so stinking cold for almost the entire season. So far Saturday, last week was the only good match day. Tuesday and today were terribly cold. Although we won the match on Tuesday and could have won today but all of his girls seemed to be in some kind of funk. Anyway, I love going to watch their matches. I love tennis so much so any chance I get to be a part of it I am. I am sure they all think I have no life because I show up at practice once in awhile and go to as many matches as possible. Well now that I think of it, I don't have a life so what do I have to worry about?? 
Next, last night I was invited to go to "desert" with a group of women from church to say farewell to a great girl who is moving to California. It was also a be-lated birthday celebration too. Anyway, I love to gab with girls and laugh off a rough day. It just so happened that Reid cooperated perfectly and was a pain for most of the day so I felt like I really needed to get out of the house, thanks little man!! Anyway, thanks for inviting me, I needed it and although I am really bad at doing the inviting, I am so grateful that you ladies haven't ridden me off!! Yeah for Red Robin shakes!! :0)

2 comments:

Erica said...

How do you say that you don't have a life. You are very busy decorating your home, going to school, keeping up with your 3 callings at church, etc. But I know you love watching those girls play and getting to know them, I think it's great that you support Logan with this.

I am also very glad that you took the night and went out. You need to do that often. Just to remember that you do have friends and your life isn't consumed with just taking care of a house and little boy!!

Heidi said...

That was fun, huh!? We should do that more often. Hooray for birthdays!!! No hooray for moving.