Since Logan and I went to the mountains, we missed the Easter egg hunt with my family. Reid got to go, thank you Erica, but we missed the festivities. Anyway, we did get to watch him do the one with the Richardson's and it was so cute. He cleaned up!! Sarah thought it was because he got a practice round the day befo
re, but when my mom brought over all of his loot from the Easter egg hunt there, I realized that he is just amazing at finding eggs. Once all the pride I felt for my little scavenger has subsided I realized just how much candy we were stuck with. YIKES! Then suddenly I was not such a fan of these activities. It didn't help that at t
he Hatch hunt there was not just one piece of candy in each egg, but two or three. Very sneaky... So now we are left to either let Reid eat it and be on a sugar high for the next month or for us to eat it and continue on our way of slowing gaining inches around our tummies, thighs or butts. Sounds like a lose
lose situation. Anyway, it was a ton of fun and Reid looked so cute in his little Easter outfit. I didn't get a picture of a the whole get up because he has this weird thing about being in a building and having more than one shirt on. It drives me crazy, I can't layer the kid! But non the less he still looked cute in just half of the out fit, THANKS mom! :0)
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He really did have a fun getting all the eggs with us. I'm glad mom brought you his treasures. Enjoy them!!
Glad that Reid was having a blast! He looks adorable in his yellow shirt! I hear ya on the candy thing...it's going straight to my butt. :)
Cute pics! I need to send you the ones from Easter morning!! He is a great egg finder, I was impressed!! Poor Macey just wanted to open the eggs!!
Post a Comment