
Okay so not so long ago Logan had to have a tooth filled because of decay. His first filling ever. Well it never really felt right and was always hurting him. For months I kept asking our dentist (a.k.a. Dad) what he thought we should do about it. It came down to me being done hearing Logan whine (I use that word loosely) when he would bite down on some food and it would hurt. So I go

t him an appointment to have a crown done. A crown, can you believe it. His first cavity ever turns into a filling and then a crown. Poor guy I think it really made him sad. During the prep Dr. Hatch had me come over and look at the tooth and sure enough there was this huge crack in his tooth that couldn't be seen until it had been opened up. So now hopefully I can eat in peace with out little whimperings coming from Logan. We also bleached Logan's teeth while we were in. I say we, because Reid wa

s such a good helper to me. I did some of the prep work for his crown and also bleached his teeth. It was actually kind of fun doing dental stuff again. We were there for three hours and I am happy to say that my little boy did so good. He hung out with Uncle Devo, laid on Logan's chest, ate some grapes from Jeri and got some toys from the toy bin. He was as happy as could be playing with Devo and his new toys. Logan wasn't a very good patient either because he kept falling asleep and not answering my questions!!
Since the morning went so well of course something had to happen to make it go down hill. Reid fell asleep at 11:30 AM on the way back from Logan's appointment. I thought it was a little strange but thought maybe we just wore him out. He woke up very sad from his nap and very warm. He just had a low grade fever so I thought he was getting sick. Well my assumptions were right, I was thrown up on four times on Monday!! My poor baby has only thrown up one other time than this and it came out so fast and forcefully. I had to wash two sets of clothes for both of us and also my sheets. It was so nasty. He is feeling better though, which I am so glad for. So anyway, it was a fun morning with a gross afternoon.
4 comments:
Wow, I've missed a few days of blogging and you decide to be a blogger addict while I was away. I'm trying to play catch up.
Poor Reid..and I should say poor you. Yucky!!
So sad that Logan had to get a crown! I bet his bleached teeth look great. Cute pictures of Reid. He is so cute, Ash. Yucky about the throw up. I hope that he's better!
So rotten about that cavity! What luck, but the bleaching looked cool. Does it take long? Darren really needs it -- we have strips but we both forget to have him use them.
I seriously don't know how moms handle throw-up. Our dog throws up in the car and I make Darren deal with it. He always says, 'what are you going to do when we have kids and they throw up?' I don't know.
Logan, how's the weed? Is that how you take 'em these days? :) Man, I knew I should have stayed in Greeley...lol :)~
Miti
Post a Comment