So the weather was really nice there for a little bit, not the past two days, so I have had the bug to get my yard in tip top shape. My new favorite stores are Home Depot and Lowe's. Reid has also been enjoying the many outings we have had there!! Notice the awesome part, I had a lapse in judgement one day... I don't
do his hair like that!!
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You've been MIA. AND you deleted your MySpace? What the heck? I miss you. It looks like Reid has had lots of fun with his cousins. Our weather is great. You should come and visit. :)
WAZ UP CREW! I am glad that you got on our blog. You guys are awesome and we miss hanging out with you and your family. Stay in touch and give us a call so we can catch up and set up our kids on a date.
TJ
Yeah, Reid looks so funny with a comb over :)
Post a Comment