This day has always held a special place in my heart. When I was younger it was because of my amazing mother. She was my strength through many of the hardest times in my life. I will forever be grateful that I have her to be a part of my life and have been able to still share so much of my life with her.
Now that I am a mother myself I love this holiday for different reasons. I love that I have a little boy of my own that I get to love unconditionally every day. I love that I get to see him grow, learn and be the little boy that he is. This day is a day for me to just be grateful to be a mom. So many women don't always get the chance to have babies of their own and I find myself very blessed to be able to do that. I love being a mother, I am not perfect and very impatient, but I love it. It is by far the hardest and most rewarding calling I have had so far in my life.
Too all of you who are mothers or those of you who have adopted children (nieces, nephews, dogs, cats, etc.) HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!! :0)
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hope you had a wonderful mother's day. It should have been a special one this year:)
That was a nice mother's day tribute. I hope you had a great day!
Happy MDay to you, too! I miss you and I think it's awesome that Devin is going to Jeffrey's mission! Call me soon! Loves!
Post a Comment