Tuesday, May 27, 2008

After the Tornado!


Logan had the opportunity to go and help clean up Windsor from the tornado that hit it on Thursday. I asked him to take the camera so that I could see the damage and thought I would share with all of you. I can't believe the devastation. I feel so bad for those who lost their homes. I can't imagine what they are going through. The picture of the car still in garage and the bedroom with the teddy bear just outside on all of the wood from the house. It is just so crazy how close this tornado was. I think when something like this happens so close to home, it is a little bit more emotional. I hope that the service and donations we have given help. I feel like I haven't done enough though... I just don't know what else to do. Anyway, here are the pictures.

1 comment:

Cami said...

That was neat that the guys could go help. I am in total disbelief as well. It is just amazing, really.