Saturday, May 24, 2008

Go ROCKIES!!

13 innings later at 12:00AM our fun ended! We were lucky to get some great tickets from Logan's work on Thursday for the Rockies game last night. It was so fun and the Rockies won in a 13 inning game. They have not been playing so well these days so it was huge that they won. Go Holiday!! He hit the winning ball that got Herrera onto home plate. It was a great game. Anyway we had
four tickets so we took our friends Mirissa, Jeff and Olivia. The kids did great and Olivia fell asleep at the game! I was so loud I can't believe she could sleep sitting next to me! Anyway, we started to leave to come home and I realized I left my camera in the cup holder! Logan was driving and I was wearing the high heeled boots so Logan drove back to the stadium so Jeff and Mirissa could get our camera. I was freaking out! We got safe and sound and ended up back at home around 1:00 AM. I am so tired. I feel like I got hit by a truck. I am not the young 16 year old anymore! Although Reid came down early this morning and snuggled Logan for about two hours. So staying up late was great for the snuggles!!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm so glad that you had fun and that the Rockies won! Your hair is so cute, I love it! You are gorgeous as always in those pictures. :) My kids would always fall asleep in the loudest places, too.

Erica said...

I can not believe that you almost left your camera. I would die if I lost mine.

Adam Jensen said...

Fun! I love baseball games. except for the beer :) I never noticed you have dimples, cute!

Brenny said...

Darren and I went to the game on Saturday. They lost, but it was still fun. Coors Stadium is a nice ballpark. Looks like you had a great time.

Sarah said...

Go Rockies!! I can't believe Reid stayed up so late!! Glad you guys had fun!