Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Zoo Again!

I felt so bad for Reid on Tuesday because of my constant crying that I decided to take him to the zoo on Wednesday. He loves the zoo. He asked Logan to go along and he couldn't resist so he took half of the day off and went with us. It was fun spoiling Reid and it took my mind off of my present sadness. Here are a few pictures of our trip. This time around he was obsessed with the turtles, fish and frogs. Our camera died as soon as we got to the reptile building so there are only a few pictures. He was really cute looking at all of the animals, he loves the zoo so much!

5 comments:

Erica said...

We haven't been over there to that yet. I guess we need to venture that way, uh?

Cami said...

what a cute family! my kids love the zoo, but i hate driving all the way down there!

Cami said...

what a cute family! my kids love the zoo, but i hate driving all the way down there!

amanda said...

I'm glad you got out and did something fun. You are so good at picking yourself back up and moving forward. I look up to you for that.
Reid is such a blessing in your life and I'm glad you have the opportunity right now to spoil him rotten.

Kelly Stanworth said...

Sometimes doing something to take your mind of things helps. Doesn't it always make you feel better to spoil the ones you love?