Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wipe Out!

We figured since the weather was so nice today we would feed the ducks and geese at the park. Just kidding the weather was horrible! There was reported today that six tornados touched down in north eastern Colorado. We missed one of them by a few miles. We count our blessings that it passed our home, but our hearts go out to the Morgan family and all of those in Gilcrest and Windsor whose homes were greatly affected by the weather today.



Before today the weather has been amazing. Reid has been outside all day everyday (refer to previous post) playing in the dirt and running everywhere. We were thrown off a little today because of the weather and once it calmed down Logan talked me into going out and feeding the ducks and geese. I mean come on all of their food had to have gotten blown away!! So off we went to the park to feed the animals. Reid of course lovedit and we even got to see goslings. They are so cute!!

1 comment:

Diane said...

That looks so fun. I love glenmere park (I think that's where you are) I use to walk there all the time when we lived close by.

Crazy Colorado weather, huh? It's sad one died, but looking at the mess, I'm surprised it wasn't more. Easily could have been a lot of fatalities.