Saturday, May 10, 2008

I need to post more often!



I think this is the year we are meant to be the sick house. Logan is sick again and with the flu!! YUCK!! I asked him if next year he is going to get the flu shot and he said yes. Thank goodness I can't do this again and again because he doesn't want to go in and get that shot. He has layed in bed for two days straight. I think he is feeling better, it is just taking forever!







Next, we went to the zoo yesterday with Erica, Spencer and Jamison. Reid had a blast and loved seeing all of the animals he loves so much in person. He also got pooped on which for some reason every time I go to the zoo some one I am with gets pooped on. Beware of going to the zoo with me!! :0)








Last, my little brother got his mission call. I couldn't be more proud of him for his willingness and desire to serve the Lord. What a great experience this will be for him. He was called to serve in the New York, New York South mission Spanish speaking. It is really ironic, I think that he got called to this mission, because my BFF Lauren's brother just got home from there about a year ago. I just think that is funny. Anyway, good luck Devo and we love you!!!

2 comments:

Cami said...

You do need to post more often! I can't believe you guys are sick again! Is Logan a needy sick person? My sister has a post with a hilarious video about a sick husband! That's awesome for your bro, how fun! Hopefully we see each other again soon!

Erica said...

The zoo was tons of fun, and I agree Logan better do something different next year.