Friday, May 16, 2008

Tagged again...

A- Attached or single: Attached for 5 1/2 years
B- Best Friend: Of course Logan, I tell him everything!
C-Cake or Pie: Cake for sure!
D-Day: Saturday, I love my Saturdays with my family!
E- Essential Item: Cell phone
F-Favorite Color: Pink, I am such a girl!! :0)
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: I don't really like either one, but if I had to chose gummi bears.
H-Home town: Eaton Colorado
I- Indulgences: Chocolate and granola bars
J- January or July?: July, the 4th of July is my favorite holiday.
K-Kids: Yes, 1 boy... funny question considering what I am going through...
L-Life is incomplete without: My family
M- Marriage Date: 12/27/02
N-Number of Siblings: 3 brothers and 1 sister (I love my sister!)
O- Oranges or Apples: I love oranges but hate the white stuff on the outside, so I would probably choose apples.
P- Phobias or Fears: The dark I am such a nerd I know!
Q- Quote: It is on the side bar of Amanda's blog, "Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don't come until heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come!"
-Jeffrey R. Holland
This quote brings me much comfort!
R- Reason To Smile: My crazy husband who always tries to put a smile on my face all of the time.
S- Season: Spring for the new growth, summer for the swimming, fall for the colors and winter for the clothes... but my favorite I guess would be spring.
T- Tag Four: Sarah, Lauren, Rachel (both of you), and Erica (love ya sis)!
U- Unknown fact about me: It may seem strange to a lot of you, but I have a low self esteem and really dislike my body!!
V- Very Favorite Store: This is way to hard, I am going to do my top three because I have way too many, 1- Childrens place, 2- Target, and 3- Ann Taylor Loft.
W- Worst Habit: Itching my ear, I have a very itchy left ear... I am strange I tell you!
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Considering my current situation, I would say x-rays...
Y-Your favorite food: Hamburgers, always has been and probably always will be... time will tell!
Z: Zodiac Sign: Virgo
There you go fellow bloggers. Enjoy my crazy self and don't laugh too much!
Also, I have to thank all of you that wrote back on my depression post. It meant the world to me to be able to pull from the strength of so many friends and family! You all are the best and I am doing to much better. The Lord has truly blessed me to get through his tragedy and move on. He owes me nothing with the attitude I had on Tuesday and yet I still felt him lift my burden from me!! I am a luck girl! So thank you to all of you I really can't express how much your words touched and helped me!! I love you all!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Tags are always fun for me to read (but not to do), so thanks for sharing! BTW, I don't think granola bars are considered an indulgence! I guess your standards are higher than mine! Ha! Also, I am so impressed and amazed at your strength and dedication. Thanks for being a great example.