

Yes it is official. My baby, which I still call him, has turned three. He again ate up every minute of his birthday and can't wait for his birthday party with his real fire truck. We started the morning with him opening presents from us and then letting him choose what we ate for breakfast. Like his dad, he chose cold cereal. Then we just played all day doing random stuff and watched as he played with all of his new toys. He is a little deprived I never buy him new toys so this was just the greatest day. His cousins Elle, Macey and Emmitt dropped off a present too, which of course got him again very excited to open more presents and to his joy two new monster trucks. Good job guys, he loves these things!! Then as evening rolled around we decided th

at since the stam

pede was in town we would take him to dinner there, ride a few rides and then go to rodeo. It was a fun filled evening and Reid really loved the mutten bustin' and the motorcycles and the rodeo. I just can't believe that he is three. It really is true that they grow up way too fast. I would give anything to stop time and just have him the way he is for a little longer. I see babies an

d think holy cow they are little. Not being able to believe that my little Reid was once so tiny and dependent on me. Those were hard days but wonderful days. I hope he knows how much he is loved by us. We would give anything for him. He is our li

fe and our joy!! Another gone... I only pray that I enjoy this next year just as much. I love you Reid!!! :0)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Reid!! Sounds like he had a good day. Send pictures of the fire truck.
Happy Birthday to Reid! Kyler loved the rides at the Stampede too, I just couldn't believe me little boy can ride rides by himself
As Spencer says- he is a big boy now!!
Happy Birthday Reid!
Post a Comment