It seemed while I was at girls camp all the fun began. Wimbledon started (which is a whole other story, poor Federer) and the
stampede here in G-town. I was itching to get home to enjoy yet another exciting yet some what trashy experience (blues festival:0)) Anyway so off we went several times to get yummy lemonade, good food, free live performances, and carnival rides. Reid ate it up of course which is part of the reason w
e went back so often. Although all fun must come to an end. Yes it is true, the food, rides and animals have left us wanting and waiting for another year!!
I love this picture for a lot of reasons, first that Reid is still driving his car while talking to the worker and looking at her like nothing she is saying is computing with him. She later told us that she was asking him if some one could sit by him... who knew he would like to drive alone?
No comments:
Post a Comment