So Reid and I have some fun the last couple of days. I guess Logan was there for one of the days, but anyway we still had some fun!
Sunday we went to Estes Park for a day of enjoying the mountains. We walked around downtown Estes and put our feet in the water and just people watched. Then we took the long way home and just drove through the mountains. It was a nice relaxing day.
Monday I was so sick!! Throwing up and throwing up again and again. It was awful!
Once all of that was over Reid and I ran some errands on Tuesday. We went to Khols because I was looking for a hat to take with us to Idaho this week. While there of course I had to look around and I found the sun glasses. Yes Erica, I know you think it is so gross to try them on because of all the other people who have tried them on, but I couldn't resist. And apparently either could Reid. He asked me so nicely to please help him put on "his" sun glasses. It was cute.
Now tomorrow we leave for Idaho to have a week full of fun with Logan's family. We will also stop by to see Brett and Amanda. Which I am so excited for!! Hopefully it will all work out to be able to see them... So until next week! :0)
This is Reid "helping" me pack!!
5 comments:
Too funny- I did get your message today, but I was busy all day. I'll call in the morning. Drive safe to Idaho and give Amanda a big hug for me!!
I love that you always have so much fun around town with Reid. You are a good mom! Have fun in Idaho.
Busy days. I'm always amazed at all the fun things you find around town to attend. I need to open my eyes a bit...
Have a great time in Idaho!
LOVE the hat. :) It's definitely you. I hope that you have fun in Idaho. Sorry that you were sick, but glad that you got to see the mountains. Loves...
Saw Collin and Sarah this morning as she was heading out of town for your reunion. Have a good time!
Post a Comment