Day 1:
The first day there we went to Red fish lake and played with some of Logan's cousins and Reid's second cousins.
The first day there we went to Red fish lake and played with some of Logan's cousins and Reid's second cousins.
He braved it out into the open water with Logan's cousin Dusty! Thanks Dusty he loved going out in the
water with you!! Reid insisted on wearing the goggles and snorkel. He looked so funny wearing all of that! Our day at the beach ended and we had a great dinner that Aunt Cynthia made. I love potato bars! Off we
went to bed to wake up to another great day!
Day 2:
On this day we decided to again go to the lake. We got a little separated from the rest of the family and didn't get many pictures of Logan's cousins and such. It was still a ton of fun and Reid got to play with Quinn, which made it all better. We went back to our hotel got ready to go and headed to Grandad's cabins for dinner and socializing. Reid again was the star of the camer
a as I captured as many funny pictures as I could of him in his "Rockies" helmet batting and pretending he was Tulo, the short stop on the Rockies. H
e looked a little funny to be wearing a bike helmet while batting, but it made home happy and we all laughed at his efforts. It was cute. Then every one who wanted to help Aunt Cynthia tie a quilt, that she took over from Grandma Elva, did. I have never really done this, so I really enjoyed talking to the women in Logan's family and laughing while doing this. Thanks Grandma for starting this and for the fun that we had helping to get it finished. Then we off for the event of the day! We went with Logan's cousins from Wyoming and shot a bunch of really cool guns! It was so much fun. Reid was taught how to shoot his first gun from Logan's cousin Brian. It was only appropriate that Brian di
d this with him. I actually thought I would hate doing this, but I had a blast! I am still no
t okay with guns, but I could have one for target practice...
We also got to ride on some four wheelers. It was a ton of fun, very cold, but fun! We just had a blast that day. Reid had many firsts this trip! Thanks Conks!! :0)
This was a quiet d
ay hanging out at the cabins with Collin, Sarah, Grandad and the kids. Sarah brought some fun crafts for the kiddos to do (way to plan ahead, thanks Sarah) and we mowed the lawn for Grandad. It was really hot this day, we were all jealous of any one who had air con
ditioning!!
Day 4:
Thank you to everyone who made this a blast for us. We love this annual trip and this year reminded us how very special these moments are! Can't
wait to see you all next year!!
4 comments:
SO FUN!!!! I love the picture of you with the HUGE gun, but you look too innocent to be an assassin.(did that thing have a silencer??!!) I love reunions... especially big ones at cabins, awesome
You look HOT with that gun. Seriously. :) I love the last picture with Reid's face. I miss you guys. I'm so glad that you had a great time. You deserved a great time! Glad that you're home now. We will talk on the phone soon. Loves...
Ditto what everyone else already said, my thoughts exactly. Glad you are back.
Hey, I love the pic of you holding that huge gun. Brian and Dustin loved taking you shooting. That should be a new family tradition. Hope to see you agian next year!
Post a Comment