Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Still having fun in the sun!!



The other day Reid found these water balloons that I had bought before summer had even started. So of course Logan hooked up the attachment to the outside water spout. Lucky me, I got to finish up the fun early in the morning. Thankfully it was a nice morning and my fingers only hurt a little bit from tying about a bagillion balloons! :0) No but really it was a great activity for him and he loved throwing the balloons and letting them blow up on the rocks!







Now Reid has one of his favorite cousins in town from Illinois and they love to play together. Quinn and Reid have played in the sand box, gone to a monster truck rally, and also the park. I think they plan on going to the dairy with Grandma Richardson. It will be a fun time for all!

We get to take care of Grandpa's garden and animals on the farm. So we went out there and were watering the pigs when all of a sudden Reid biffed it right into the muddy water. So gross! Not to mention the fact that Reid had on a whiteshirt! Snap!! Anyway, he got all muddy and cried. I couldn't help but laugh, am I such a mean mom??
And yes there is yet another building to be demolished here in G-town. On the way to my parents house there is an old silo and some buildings behind torn down and we went and watched them be ripped to shreds today. Reid of course loved it and tried to get as close as he could get with out falling out of the car. It is too bad the brick buildings have to go, they are beautiful! Anyway, I hope you are all enjoying the last little bit of summer!

2 comments:

Erica said...

You are so funny to fill up water balloons to just throw them at the rocks. Seems like a lot of work to not even get anyone wet. Did you save atleast one to get dad when he came home from work?

Logan and Ashley said...

NO!! I didn't think about it, darn it, where are you when I need your ideas???