Okay I have been feeling really guilty for not updating this recently, but Logan lost my cord to my camera that hooks into my computer, so it is really quite a process now to get pictures on my blog. Well I have been lazy and have not had the resources I needed when I wasn't feeling lazy. So this post will be with out pictures which I know makes it a bit more boring but atleast you get to hear from me!!! :0)
So I have been trying to keep myself busy so I don't think of all the tribulation I am going through and so my house is getting the brunt of it. I am becoming miss home decorater. I love it!! I painted my bedroom a milky chocolate brown and got new bedding. My bedding is a striped duvet in white and silvery blue. The contrast between the walls and our bed is really pretty. I want to do some crown molding in there evenutally. We are doing crown molding in our living room first. We have bought all of the molding we just need to borrow the tools and put it up. I think it will look beautiful. Reid's room is next and I have several ideas for him. I just need to pick one now and go with it. I love decorating his room. I love all the boy stuff I get to do in there. So I have much to do and I am loving getting my creative mind flowing again!!
Anyone want a dog??? Yes our beloved Chop is driving us crazy. He is marking his territory all over our house. Logan has been so dilligent in cleaning the carpet and getting all of the pee out. But Chop is stuck to a leash in the kitchen and not aloud off of it for any reason. We have really tried to be patient with him and train him, but he is just a really difficult dog. I feel bad leaving him on his leash, but I also don't have the time and money to keep cleaning up pee or getting new carpet. I now know why my mom said to never have pets in the house! I hate when I have to admit when she is right!!
I got a new ipod!!!!!!! I couldn't have been happier when I turned it on for the first time and got to listen to my music again. I was in heaven. I don't think I have ever missed music so much!! I love it and I love being able to make my own playlists and not have to listen to the radio! I love it!
Okay I think that about concludes it, oh yeah one more thing. We took Reid to the Bee Movie on Friday and it is so cute. It was Reids' first time a movie theater and he was really upset when we were at home and we couldn't just go downstairs and watch it. He got over it and did as good as any two year old with energy could in the theater. So if you want a cute movie to see, that is a good one!! Have a great day!
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can't wait to see pictures of the new decorating. I guess I will see it in real life in a week. Yipee!!!
If you need something to focus your time on, my house could use some serious help!! By the way, I have had 2 clients tell me that want some wreaths. Want to start a little business on the side?
Post a Comment