Tuesday, November 6, 2007




So I have been trying to put a picture of my family on my blog, but it won't let me, so here are our most recent pictures. Dad took them for us on the UNC campus. I think they turned out really cute, enjoy!!

5 comments:

Erica said...

Oh my HECK! I love the one of you guys throwing the leaves. How awesome. You guys look cute, we'll work on getting your family pic on your blog.

amanda said...

I love the new pictures. You are so cute and so is your little family. Randy does nice work.

Cami said...

Reid is looking so big and so handsome! I like your new blog, I can see everything! Hey, tell Sarah I want to be invited to hers!

Lauren said...

There are my awesome BFF's! We miss you so much! You look beautiful (as always) and I must say, you have 2 VERY handsome boys! I'm so serious about coming in Spring. I miss ya chic.

Adam Jensen said...

Those are really nice! What a good lookin' family!