Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Coolio??

Okay so the one time I really wanted my camera, I didn't have it. Last night we went to the Nuggets game. The announcer kept telling us to stay in our seats because there was going to be a performance by a grammy award winner. We wondered who would come and perform at a Nuggets game but decided it was worth it to hang around and see. Well it was none other than Coolio!! Cool huh? It gets better, we had tickets for the club level and Logan and I decided to walk around a bit during the third quater and there he was chillin' at some bar. I wanted to take a picture with him so bad just so I could post it on my blog! But of course I didn't have it and so you don't get to see me with Coolio. Anyway, I thought it was pretty funny!!

No comments: