I took Marvin and Chop to the vet on Monday and Marvin hated it and Chop loved it. After $150.00 later we found out that night that our beloved animals were peeing all over our carpets. I was so mad that I just spent so much money on them at the vet. Grrrr!
Monday was a busy day. Logan and I also had knee appointments and so we decided to bribe Reid with a sucker. This was the result. He was an absolute mess.
Last night was not so good. Logan and Collin decided to stay up all night and work at the office. I didn't sleep at all either. I am lucky that Logan doesn't travel because I would not do well if he did. Anyway, I just thought it was a funny picture and he was really tired.
1 comment:
Love the update. My favorite picture is the one of the super cute messy faced little Reid. I think it's because I was the one who SENT him the yummy suckers. So sorry. I love Logan's picture, too. He must've been so tired. We miss you!
Post a Comment