Then we went to my parents house to eat dinner. It was great, thanks to mom!! She always does such a good job on Thanksgiving dinner.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving was great. It is always good to be with family and reflect on all of the things I am grateful for. On Thursday morning my sister, sister-in-law and friend ran/walked the turkey trot.
It is a 5K trail that benefits the cardiovascular department at NCMC. Anyway, Mirissa (my friend) and I thought we would try to run it. Well I haven't worked out in about a month, so you can imagine that by the first mile, I was beat. Mirissa continued on with out me as I walked some of the trail. It was so fun and great way to start the day off. It was freezing though, which made it hard to breath. I was very sore for the next couple of days, which I did not enjoy.
Then we went to my parents house to eat dinner. It was great, thanks to mom!! She always does such a good job on Thanksgiving dinner.
I am so grateful that Amanda (my sister-in-law) stayed longer because we had so much fun hanging out with her. On Friday we all went shopping to try and find some great deals. I didn't find great deals, but I found good ones and yes, spent way too much money!!! Then on Saturday (which was Logan's birthday, happy birthday honey) Erica and Amanda and I did crafts all day.
Dad and Devo came into town to have lunch with us and dad ended up helping us with our crafts, I am sure he loved that!! Amanda went home with a ton of stuff and I am sure that Brett isn't going to let her come and stay with us again. It was a ton of fun and I loved spending time with my family.
I hope all of you had a great holiday!!!
Then we went to my parents house to eat dinner. It was great, thanks to mom!! She always does such a good job on Thanksgiving dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your fam is so cute. What did you craft? I haven't done anything for so long! Good for you on the run - or walk - or both!
Loved your update. So glad that you had a great Thanksgiving and that you were able to spend some good quality time with your family. You are crazy to run/walk, but I'm glad that you did it. I love your clock in your picture. You must send me the vinyls so I can do one for me. :) Miss you tons.
I need those pictures, much like I'm sure you need mine. Loved seeing those though. I had a great time- your husband was so awesome to let us spend that time together on his birthday. Hopefully you made up for that. :)
I am so bummed I couldn't do the Turkey Trot!!! Next year I will kick all of your butts!!!:)
I had a wonderful time with you and Erica. I think it should definitely be a yearly tradition (even sending Brett home early so I can party). I wish I lived closer to do that more often. It was fun!
Post a Comment