Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Much to be thankful for...

So I am a huge slacker on this thing. I will get better. My sister and sister-in-law did these lists of what they are thankful for and I thought it would be a good idea to do one as well. Over the last few months I have begun to be really grateful for my MANY blessings and what the Lord has been so gracious to give me. I take too much for granted in my life. So here it is...
1. First and most important, I am thankful for a loving Savior who fogives me daily (hourly and minute by minute). I have learned to really depend on Him and trust in Him more than I have ever had to. I love my Savior.
2. What would I do with out Logan? I am so thankful for him. He is my opposite in every way and is such an example to me. I love him!!
3. I am thankful for Reid. I have learned to cherish him in every way. He is all I have and I love him and am grateful for the two years we have been able to spend toegther, just the two of us (and Logan when he isn't at work)!
4. I am thankful for the gospel. I love my callings and the service I am able to give. It is so true and am thankful for my testimony.
5. I am thankful for my family (parents and siblings). They are the most amazing people in the world. They are such wonderful examples to me and they have all married great people and had cute little kiddos.
6. I love America. I am thankful for this country. I am thankful for the many Americans serving in the Iraq war. Their bravery does not go unoticed by me. THANKYOU!!!!
7. I am thankful for my home. (I haven't moved as much as Amanda)! But I am still grateful to feel settled and in a home that I love and has become our safe haven from the world.
8. I am so thankful for great friends. I have been blessed to have great people in my life and I love all of you!!!
9. Since it is Thanksgiving, I want to say that I am greateful for the bounty of food that we have. What a blessing it to be able to go to a store and buy what I want to feed my family.
10. Last, I am grateful for music. Music moves me and touches me in so many ways. I love to sing and listen to the music of others. It is my way of sharing with others my feelings.
I hope that I can always remember to thank my father in heaven daily for everything He has blessed me with. My blessings are numerous!! Have a happy Thanksgiving!!! :0)

1 comment:

Erica said...

What a great list. I too am grateful for many of the same things. We do live in the best place ever. Isn't America great? I am also very thankful for the service of our military and the families that are without their loved ones this season. I know the Lord is mindful of those awesome people!