Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween... and everything else!

Okay so last week was crazy busy for some reason so I didn't post anything because I could never find the time to do it. So finally a moment to breath and make a post. I had a great week. On Tuesday morning I talked Logan into going to story time with us so that our costumes would make sense to people, they still didn't get it. Oh well. But it was fun, there were a lot of really cute costumes and then they got to go around the library and get candy. It was cute. Then of course the next day was Halloween. I baked cinnamon rolls for the bake-off and Logan decided he was going to make chili for the chili cook-off. Niether of us won, which is a crock, becuase if anyone has tasted my mom's cinnamon rolls you know they are good. I used her recipie and they turned out absolutely divine!!
Oh well, because we won best costume and that makes up for the fixed bake-off!! We went to the stake center for a fall festival and had a ton of fun. There were games and food and a lot of great costumes. Reid mostly just picked up marshmellows from off of the ground from a game, but he enjoyed himself and that is all that matters. The rest of the week wasn't super busy but I had fun. On Friday I went to lunch with a friend of mine (and Erica and mom) to chick-fillet. It was crazy busy there!! Then Erica, Mom and I went to a craft show here in Greeley that another friend of mine was in and shopped and spent too much money. Oh well, it is only money, right?? Then we went to hobby lobby and got more crafty stuff and I made a wreath for Mom. It turned out a lot better than I thought it was going to, so that was good. Saturday was fun. I finally painted my bedroom. I have wanted to since we moved in, but I just didn't know what color to do. So I found some new bedding that I liked and picked out a color that I thought went with it. It is still in the new phase of decorating, but I can see the vision and I think it will all look really good when I get it put together. (It is a milk chocolate brown). So it was a busy week but a lot of fun, enjoy our pictures!! (Elle, Macey and Raggedy Ann. I thought this costume was just darling!!)

6 comments:

Cami said...

LOVE the three amigos! I was gone last year, but heard about it. You guys are too cute...For some reason only like half of your blog shows up on any of my computers. I can't see any links, profile, comment areas, anything. Just pictures and posts. But I moved my mouse around underneath until a hand popped up and clicked on it to find this comment spot. Do you know if anyone else has this problems? Anyway, that is why I have never commented, but I do always check on you guys!

Lauren said...

It was good to talk to you this morning. I sure miss you. My 3 Amigos are the best! Glad that you had a great time and that you won best costume!

Sarah said...

Those were cute costumes!! Okay and cute background!!! Please, share your secrets!!! I need help!!

amanda said...

You guys look so cute. I've been wondering where you've been lately. You fell off the blog planet for a while. Glad to see you back. We can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks.

Johnson Family said...

Good job winning best costumes, it is rather impressive! And don't worry, I didn't win the cinnamon roll bake-off either and I swear it was fixed too. So did Lisa Stephens. I think it's funny how everything swears theirs were the absolute best. Cinnamon rolls are just undeniably good!

Adam Jensen said...

I thought your costumes were awesome!!