Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hot air balloons!!

So last Saturday we had gone to this little coffee shop for breakfast, like we try to do every Saturday morning, to get cinnamon rolls and hot cocoa. Well as we were driving, Reid shouted balloons. Logan and I both said we didn't see anything and tried to change the subject. Well he is persistant and kept saying it, so we looked and to our amazement (they were really small and far away) the sky was littered with a ton of hot air balloons. Well of course we had to get closer and see all of them, so we went to where they were and took pictures and let Reid see all of the balloons.
His favorite one was the pink pig. He loves pigs right now! He loved it!! He kept saying he wanted to get in, so maybe someday we will get to go on a hot air balloon ride!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Cool balloons! Joseph's sister, Cassidee, just had her 24th birthday and her boyfriend took her on a hot air balloon ride. She showed us pictures and it looks like a lot of fun! Maybe we'll have to get together with our kiddos and take them. Wouldn't that be SO MUCH fun?

amanda said...

I love Reid's expression in that picture with Logan. Is he making a pig noise? So cute! Every time I look at your blog Tobe says, "Reid!" I can't wait to get out there so they can play together again.

Erica said...

Very good pics!!