Okay, I have joined in on the fun of having a blog. I am not too sure how all of this is going to go, we are pretty boring, but hey then you don't have to read it if you get bored. Anyway, I hope it will be good for those who love far way and don't get to experience how cool we really are. Hahahaha!!
Our little man is such a handful. He is really making it difficult for me to work out because he apparently is the bully and hits all the other kids. So I have been trying to take him less to the nursery and to work out in the morning. Well believe it or not (those of you who knew me when I was younger) it is not so easy to wake up and jump out of bed to go work out at 5:45 am. So hopefully this phase too shall pass and life will hand me another challenge with Reid.
Logan just got done coaching the boys tennis team at Universtiy High School. The boys seem to never let us down. We went another regionals losing all our matches and not sending one person to state. Our expectations are low. But hey Logan has fun and his assistant coach Henry Byerly was really great. He helped Logan so much this year and we were really grateful to have his help. The guys on the team were great too. They loved Reid and played with him and taught him to be cool. I just hope they didn't try to teach him to be too cool. They are good kids, but they are teenage boys... need I say more??
I know that I am way too sentamental sometimes, but I have to admit that I am way sad. Our good friends the Shumway's just moved to Arizona this past weekend and I am having a hard time letting it go. It has been so long for me to have a good friend that I can trust and talk to openly and then they up and move. How rude (sorry I just used a line from stephanie on full house, bringing it back old school). They stayed with us for a couple of days last week and it was great. Our kiddos get along great and it was nice to have them here with us right before they left. I am very excited for them though, it seems like this will be really great for Jospeh's career. I will now be spending more money on plane ticket than on clothes now. That bites a little bit!! Anyway, we miss you already guys!!
Alright I guess I will end this session now and let you enjoy my wierd remarks and our boring life. :0)
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey my BFF! I'm so glad that you started blogging. If you need help, call me! I think that this will be great and it will FORCE you to take more pics of Reid and actually put them on for us to see. I started to get really teary eyed when I read your "tribute" to us, Shumways. We love you guys so much. We are so sad to leave you, but I promise that BFF is FOREVER.
Now if start reading yours and keeping up with yours, then I expect the same in return!! J/K I am so glad that you are doing this too. I don't know it's been fun. Love you guys!
Woah, i just looked at this page 30 minutes ago and it already changed! It looks really cute, I have been messing around with my page, still don't know how to invite people!! Anyway, cute blog!
Post a Comment