Monday, October 22, 2007

Tag your'e it...

Four jobs I've had:
* EDDA (Dental Assistant for my dad for 5 years)
* Telemarketer (kind of, I was the annoying person who asked all of the questions for polls :0( )
* House cleaner (I clean my moms house for extra money)
* Babysitter (I watch a 2 1/2 month old baby girl for a friend)

Four T.V. Shows I Watch:
* The Colbert Report (Logan got me addicted, I love it)
* The Hills (I need the drama from others so I don't create it myself)
* Baseball (Go Rockies)
* The Office (Last but not least, I love this show. So funny)

Four Favorite Foods:
* Hamburgers (I think I have loved these since I could first eat solid foods)
* Cheese cake
* Chocolate
* Apple cider (I drink a lot of that now that the fall is here and it just feels right to drink it!)

Four Movies I Love:
* Somethings Gotta Give
* A Lot Like Love
* The Emperer's New Grove (I can't spell, I went to Eaton, sorry)
* A Wedding Date

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
* Blogger.com
* msn.com
* myspace.com
* craigslist, potterybarn, layersclothing, target, bank account, etc... (not everyday, but about 3 or 4 times a week)

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
* In the mountains (I love all of the colors this time of year up there)
* In the hospital having a baby... (well not really because it is so painful, but for the outcome, okay not really for that either, why do I want a baby... :0)
* At my house (which is where I am) with Logan home watching baseball with Reid (we love to watch baseball together as a family)
* At one of the grand slams (I am addicted to tennis and would love to be in France, England, Austrailia or New York, watching the greats of tennis play. Oh man that is fun!!)

Tag Your'e It:
Lauren
Sarah

2 comments:

Lauren said...

So glad to learn more about my BFF. I knew most of the answers. I will do my part and post about me.

Sarah said...

Okay, I will post my info. My kids were fun at church today weren't they?!?!? You want two little girls?:)