Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Throw up
So for the first time since his life began on this earth, my little one pucked all over my foot, his foot and the floor. I thought spiders coming out of some paper was gross, this surpasses that by far. Once the puddels of regergitated apple juice were cleaned up and so were our feet he was up and running around like nothing even happened. What? How come when I puck my guts out, I am down for the count? Anyway, you would never know that just this morning he was puking, because now he is sleeping like a baby and managed later this morning to get into trouble again and again and again.... So my clean record of no throwing up has been tainted and I am left with a towel to catch any accidental puck that may come flying my way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yucky!! Sick kids are no fun. But it sounds like Reid just ate too much and was getting rid of the leftovers. Mmm..
So Brett's computer is still broken so I've created an actual blog so I can keep it updated. Check it out:
littleturds.blogspot.com
Keep in touch!!!
Nasty. I hope that Reid is ok. What did you do to him to make him puke? jk.
Cute background!! See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment