
This is Reid's way of appling "lips" (aka chapstick). He obviously has not learned that it only needs to be applied to his lips. We go through chapstick like crazy and I thought it was only because Logan kept loosing them, now I know that it because of Reid's overuse of it and Logan losing them!
Our little Rockies player! We keep hoping that he will continue to be left handed so someday he can be a pitcher for a major league baseball team. We are training him young to like the sport, along with basketball, tennis, golf, anything that is low contact!!
What is fall without a little baking? This particular day we were making cinnamon rolls. Since that day we have made pumpkin bread and cookies. It is so fun to bake and have all the wonderful smells in the air. It doesn't help that they also taste good, because I feel like I have gained about 10 pounds since last week. I seem to be the one eating the fruits of my labor. Anybody up for us to stop by with treats???
Okay, so this week has been, shall I say, HELL!! Pardon my language. My precious boy is proving to me everyday that he is two. His new thing is to throw the biggest tan trum with yelling screaming, hitting and rolling around on the ground. He is also yelling "STOP" at us constantly. So in this picture, he is just showing me that even though I have told him that we will watch a movie later that day, he had taken it upon himself to climb up onto our dresser and get his Scooby Doo movie. He thought it was funny because I started laughing and took this picture. The bad thing about me reacting like that... he thought it was funny to do it today as well. This new phase is so hard, and yet so good. I have never had the kind of snuggles and kisses in my life that he gives me now. He really got a lot more of me than I thought with that temper of his. Anyway, this is a lame entry because as we speak, he is downstairs yelling about something. My mind is scatter brained at the moment. Anyway have a good day... GO ROCKIES!!!!!!!! GO ROCKIES!!!!!!!! :0)
3 comments:
It's fun to see pictures on your site. Oh I can relate to the two year old stage. I don't think Jane ever grew out of it either so I feel at time that I have 2 of them. Tobe's been waking up at 5:30 every morning and napping for 1 hour instead of his usual 2.
And the tantrums have begun as well. TIme out is a regular with him. I so believe in time out!!
Love the chapstick. That is hilarious. Go Rockies is right! Train Reid young. I'll take some of your baking. You motivated me to make choc.chip cookies today. So sorry about your little tantrum boy. Like I told you on the phone, it is a very hard age. Grace has only gotten worse so good luck. If you really can't handle Reid, then Joseph's mom does foster care and I'm sure he'd be well taken care of. ;)
It does end!!! And then they turn back into their sweet little selves! Cute pictures, how did you get them so big? Thanks for posting comments on my blog, I sort of feel like a loser!!! See ya soon!
Post a Comment