Okay so Erica had this test on her blog and I thought it was really funny that Jamey was a nerd. So I decided to take the test too. To no suprise, I am not a nerd, but I totally disagree with the "not hip" comment. I am more hip than they know...
I am so glad you joned the blog world. Brett thinks I'm such a nerd but I am addicted. Our computer has been down for about 3 weeks so I haven't been able to update ours. I'm tempted to just use blogspot so I can keep ours updated. Right now we go through our mac website. Anyway I will link yours to our site when it is up and running. It is a fun way to keep in contact.
I have been so fortunate to have always had a very blessed life. From the time I was born I have felt love and been taught about the things that matter most in this life. I was raised by amazing parents who always expected the best from me and always taught me what was right and wrong. I love them and respect them so much now that I am married and have children of my own. Then I met the man of my dreams Logan. He is the best husband and father. He makes me laugh, comforts me when I cry, helps me solve my problems and calms down my feisty attitude (not that I need that). He is my perfect opposite. Then we had a little boy who is the most amazing little person. Every time I think about him it brings tears to my eyes. The Lord gave me this great boy to raise and love. Just recently we welcomed our baby girl into our home. We had waited a long time for her and so very grateful for her sweet spirit. She is a miracle! I love where I am in life. I love being a young mom. I try everyday to thank my Father in Heaven for blessing me so greatly!
3 comments:
You need to post your score on my comment page. I'm trying to see what everyones scores are. Good job by the way.
I am so glad you joned the blog world. Brett thinks I'm such a nerd but I am addicted. Our computer has been down for about 3 weeks so I haven't been able to update ours. I'm tempted to just use blogspot so I can keep ours updated. Right now we go through our mac website.
Anyway I will link yours to our site when it is up and running. It is a fun way to keep in contact.
Holy crap. I took this test and we MUST BE BFF's because I GOT A 28, TOO! That says a lot about our friendship. HAHA
Post a Comment