Thursday, October 25, 2007

Always having fun!!

This week has been really fun with Reid. Here are some pictures of him running through the leaves outside our house. I have been waiting for the leaves to fall off the trees so he could do this. So finally it happened and Logan shouted at me to get outside and see Reid. I grabbed my camera and took some shots of the tail end of his enjoyment and then he got distracted by our cat Marvin in another tree. (I included one of Marvin too just for your enjoyment. The wussy cat couldn't even jump down like five feet so I had to rescue him!! )It was a little cold that evening and I felt a little guilty that Reid didn't have a coat on, but he was having so much fun I didn't want to ruin it. When he came inside his little cheeks and nose were all red. So of course I took a picture. You can't really tell that well, but he looked so cold and red faced. I loved it! Okay so thank you to my friend Lauren for suggesting this gymnastics place!! I signed Reid up to be in gymnastics once a week and today was his first day. I took some great pictures of him tumbling, on the bars and the balance beam. It was so funny because the other two girls in the class have been going for a while longer than Reid so they knew just what to do when the intructer told them to do something. Reid had to wait to see what they were doing or the instructer would come over and help him. I was happy to see that it is not only me that he doesn't listen to. The instructer had to keep asking him repeatedly to sit on his carpet and stop running around the gym. I was busting a gut watching this guy having to constantly talk to Reid. I really enjoyed watching him play with other kids and interact with another adult. He is growing up so fast and although it is sad, I am loving it. He is so smart and energetic!! Enjoy some of our day at gymnastics!!(Stretching, a must so no muscles are pulled.)

(The bear crawl!)













(He was not so good at this one! Climbing up the slope while using the rope was hard for him. The instructer had to help him a lot, but it was cute at the top, he would say "I did it!")

(Swinging on the bars)


(And last, the most fun of all, the huge swing that they got to swing from! He was a little scared, but I can see him loving it!)

2 comments:

amanda said...

So cute!! I love that Reid is in gymnastics. Something fun just for him. He is getting so big. We'll have to get the boys together lots while we are out there (pray the weather stays nice).
Fun pictures! Give Reid a big kiss for us.

Sarah said...

Reid's in gymnastics!! You sure you want Collin to know that? Haha!! He mightstart teasing you, just a heads up!! You wil lhave to tell me where he is taking lessons. C-ya!