

I was talking to my friend

Heather last night and she told me that she and her family were going to go to Disney Live. She then told me that Handy Manny,

Little Einstein, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and My Friends Tiger

and Pooh were going to be there. Okay, well this little man of mine LOVES these shows. He watches them at least thre

e times a week and is glued to the TV the whole time. (Which is why he only watches them three times a week!!!) So anywho, I hustle home to see if I can still get tickets. Of course I can, I paid WAY too much for them, but we got tickets and off we went. Well actually after a disaster in the car with a pop we were off... Now I think the pictures say it all!! :0)
11 comments:
HOW FUN! That is so awesome that you got to go. Grace and Taggart would have loved it, too. :)
Reid is looking so much older. Camdin would have loved that too. We tried to see Disney on Ice this year but it was High School Musical. Not realy Camdin's thing. I will have to look for Disney Live around here.
So Fun! Sometimes it's totally worth forking out the money to make some great memories.
That is probably what we should have spent our money on, rather than Disney on Ice. I know that boys will like Disney on Ice, but man Jamison LOVES Little Einstiens, and Hanny Manny.
LUCKY!! We looked into going but then changed our minds. I bet you had a great time. Isn't it so worth the money when you see their face just light up.
How cute. I love that first picture. It makes spending the money all worth it. Thats why we work so dang hard to have money right. SO we can spend it on our kids!!!!
The look on Reid's face is classic. What a fun thing to do!
so fun! so jealous :) we have a handy manny fan too :)
Looks like fun!!
this is jane. your blog is cool. check out my blog janeybug.blogspot.com
i hav u blog you hrd haoo you git oo my blog
Post a Comment