Our case worker pulled some strings and got us approved today!!! (We still needed a signature, but he was able to get us up and going with out it!) Thanks Dan!!
I am so excited, nervous and happy. I can't wait for this new adventure. The LDS Family Services link on the side of my blog will take you to our profile. Feel free to check it out!!
Hooray! I was so excited for you and Logan that I pulled Jonathan away from his comuputer to look at your profile on LDS Family Services. You and Logan are amazing parents. Congratulations.
ok so i just looked at your profile! I loved it! I laughed out loud at the story about your dad and voice lessons. you guys are great. Love your profile. I think it is great and really captures you all as individuals and a family :)
We are so very excited for you! You have been through a long journey. I just found your other blog and as I was reading I was so touched by what you shared. It was a window to your heart and I just want to thank you for being so open about it. Good luck and keep us posted!!!
I have been so fortunate to have always had a very blessed life. From the time I was born I have felt love and been taught about the things that matter most in this life. I was raised by amazing parents who always expected the best from me and always taught me what was right and wrong. I love them and respect them so much now that I am married and have children of my own. Then I met the man of my dreams Logan. He is the best husband and father. He makes me laugh, comforts me when I cry, helps me solve my problems and calms down my feisty attitude (not that I need that). He is my perfect opposite. Then we had a little boy who is the most amazing little person. Every time I think about him it brings tears to my eyes. The Lord gave me this great boy to raise and love. Just recently we welcomed our baby girl into our home. We had waited a long time for her and so very grateful for her sweet spirit. She is a miracle! I love where I am in life. I love being a young mom. I try everyday to thank my Father in Heaven for blessing me so greatly!
9 comments:
Congrats!! We are super excited for you guys- one way or another you will be blessed with a beautiful little baby.
I am so glad for you guys! I hope that things happen soon for you. You and Logan are great parents! :) Love you.
Hooray! I was so excited for you and Logan that I pulled Jonathan away from his comuputer to look at your profile on LDS Family Services. You and Logan are amazing parents. Congratulations.
Yeah! I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear an update!
Cool Girl! You are such an amazing person Ash! I am very happy for you and Logan.
How Wonderful. Your profile made me a little teary eyed. That is very sweet and I hope it goes well and quickly for you.
so exciting!!!!!
ok so i just looked at your profile! I loved it! I laughed out loud at the story about your dad and voice lessons. you guys are great. Love your profile. I think it is great and really captures you all as individuals and a family :)
We are so very excited for you! You have been through a long journey. I just found your other blog and as I was reading I was so touched by what you shared. It was a window to your heart and I just want to thank you for being so open about it. Good luck and keep us posted!!!
Post a Comment