Saturday, February 21, 2009

Your Turn

If you are reading this then you have been tagged. Go to the files with your photos are stored, open the fourth file and then post the fourth picture in that file explaining when and why it was taken. Have Fun!!!

This picture is of my little Reid. I used to put him on the counter with me when I was getting ready to go for the day and this day I decided to put him in the sink to see what he would do. He loved it! I thought it was so cute so I took a picture to capture it. I think he was like 9 months or so. :)


3 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

That is so FREAKING cute! Reid is so TINY!!! i love it

Brenny said...

That is too cute! He fits perfectly -- I can't imagine him being so little!

THE CONKS said...

What a funny pic. Colton is about that big I will have to try it!!