

Okay so if you know anything about me and my tastes in music you know that I love Celine Dion. She has one of the most amazing voices. Well I have had the opportunity to see her in Las Vegas, thanks to my awesome sister Erica, but just last Tuesday I got to see her perform at the Pepsi Center in


Denver. A company that Logan works with gave us the tickets and I am so thankful that they did. It was AWESOME!! I really can't say anything more. She is beautiful, sings amazing and keeps me entertained. I had such a good time!!
8 comments:
I'm jealous!!! I'm glad you had fun though.
She is my dad's favorite too!!
I have never seen her perform but I too LOVE her. How fun for you guys.
Brown hair. It throws me off every time but mostly because whatever color or style, you always look gorgeous:)
I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!! I love, love, love, LOVE Celine Dion! I really wanted to see her in Las Vegas. I had no idea she was here. It's probably a good thing, since we really don't have the money to do something like that. But I am so happy you go to go. I'm glad I know someone who is such a fan like me. Dan makes fun of me for it all the time!
Sounds like fun! She is an amazing singer!
You're so lucky!! I love her too!
ok wow, I am learning a lot of people really like her. Jason's assistant took the day off to go to the concert with her mom. I must admit I am not a huge fan of hers but I can't give anyone crap for their music choice because I get a lot for mine! Glad you had fun!!
Um...we are meant to be friends. Celine Dion is my number one favorite singer! My sisters, mom, and I went and saw her at Ceasar's Palace in Vegas 2 years ago and I was balling my eyes out! It was awesome! She really is just unbelievable!
Do you like how I'm catching up on your life through old posts? :) Maybe kinda creepy.
Post a Comment