
Okay so I didn't want to post with out a picture, and then my wonderful friend Melanie sent me the picture she took of Logan and I at the dance. (Ignore the swollen belly from surgery) So we had a great Valentines Day. We went to dinner with some friends. Which was so fun. We have got really great friends. Then off to the dance we went. It was a total blast. I love dances. Man it brought back a lot of memories at stake dances. I don't know if it was because it was in the same building or if it was because they played the same music from when I was a youth. Either way I had some moves and I rocked that dance party. Or at least I think I did!! I was a little worried that I would rip open my scar, but luckily my spanx kept it in tact and I could dance the night away.
It was really fun to go to a dance with Logan. All growing up he never went to any of the dances I went to so it was fun to go to one with him and know that he was all mine. Plus I had the cutest boy on the dance floor!! But on a serious note, I have really been blessed having Logan in my life. He is the most wonderful person I know. He is so strong and steadfast. Loving and forgiving. Honest and patient. I couldn't have married a better person. I love him with all of my heart. Thank you babe for putting up with me. I know I have had some hard times, but you stood by my side with out ever leaving me alone. I love you!!!
5 comments:
He is an amazing man. You are a very blessed woman.
It was so fun to catch up with you last night. Thanks for playing 20 quesitons with me. :-)
We are praying for you and your sweet family.
just to clarify...ahsley had surgery, not logan. (there might be some confusion because logan's stomach is looking quite large)
You are so silly. You always look beautiful. swollen stomach, brown hair....beautiful as always. i wish I had your hair. And cute dress.
Glad you had a great Valentines Day. You and Logan go together like bread and butter:)
Sounds like fun. You look great! I didn't see a swollen tummy!
Sounds like so much fun--and you look beautiful! (wish I could look like that after stomach surgery--amazing!) We miss y'all and wish we still lived close enough to come play too!
Post a Comment